Intermediate Handgun Skills-BISHOP
Have you been shooting as accurately as you’d like lately? Has it been a while since you’ve worked on your skills? This course is for you. Take the time to further your skills by taking this course. In this course you will refresh on the fundamentals, work out any bad habits that have snuck in and enjoy many interesting and challenging drills.
This is not a beginning handgun course and the participant should have a working knowledge of their chosen handgun. Our CCW Initial class, Beginning Handgun or similar experience is considered to be sufficient preparatory training.
– Firearm: a reliable handgun either pistol or revolver (loaner firearms are available upon request)
– Ammunition: 300 rounds (approximate)
– Holster: a solid holster of “plastic” or leather construction
– Magazines/Speed loaders: 3 magazines/speed loaders are required
– Eye and Ear protection: “loaners” are available at class
– Clothing: Weather appropriate. Low-cut tops are problematic and a “billed” cap is very helpful. The range portion will be held at a covered shooting area
Venue: Bishop Gun Club
Venue Website: http://bishopgunclub.com/Address:
October 29, 2023
8:00 am - 12:00 pm