Defensive Handgun Clinic II: Handgun Control
Defensive Handgun Skills: the principles of trigger focused shooting; holster use; multiple targets, use of cover; increasing speed; malfunction clearance drills; and reloading the handgun.
This is not a basic handgun course and the participant should have a working knowledge of their chosen handgun. Attendee’s should be able to hit a standard paper plate at 7 yards, more times than not. Our CCW Initial class or similar experience is considered to be minimum preparatory training.
– Firearm: a reliable defensively oriented handgun either pistol or revolver (loaner firearms are available upon request)
– Ammunition: 300 rounds (approximate)
– Holster: a solid holster of “plastic” or leather construction
– Magazines/Speed loaders: 3 magazines/speed loaders are required.
– Eye and Ear protection: “loaners” are available at class
– Clothing: Weather appropriate. Low-cut tops are problematic and a “billed” cap is very helpful.
Venue Website: http://www.5dogsrange.com/Address:
- July 28, 2018
8:00 am - 11:00 am