Defensive Handgun Clinic I: Handgun Accuracy
Handgun Accuracy: the principles of trigger focused shooting; basic holster use; malfunction clearance drills; and reloading the handgun
This is not a basic handgun course and the participant should have a working knowledge of their chosen handgun. Our CCW Initial class, Beginning Handgun or similar experience is considered to be sufficient preparatory training.
– Firearm: a reliable handgun either pistol or revolver (loaner firearms are available upon request)
– Ammunition: 200 rounds (approximate)
– Holster: a solid holster of “plastic” or leather construction
– Magazines/Speed loaders: 3 magazines/speed loaders are required
– Eye and Ear protection: “loaners” are available at class
– Clothing: Weather appropriate. Low-cut tops are problematic and a “billed” cap is very helpful. The range portion will be held at a covered shooting area
Venue: 5 Dogs Range - Bakersfield, Ca.
Venue Website: http://www.5dogsrange.com/Address:
June 23, 2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm